Assistance/guide dogs are welcome in the accommodation but please tell us in advance so we can allocate the most appropriate room for you. Upon arrival, please advise Reception of any additional requirements and they will endeavour to accommodate these where possible.
Articles in this section
- Is Explorer Glamping accessible?
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- How do I book an accessible room for my Short Break?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from the Hotels?
- Can I bring an assistance dog on my Short Break?
- Does a carer receive free Theme Park entry for a Short Break booking?
- What facilities are within the accessible rooms?
- What if there is an emergency when I staying in the Hotel
- Do you have parking for Blue Badge holders at the Hotels?