No, for health and safety reasons (due to the topographical features of the Resort), wheelchairs and mobility scooters are the only transport devices permitted within the Resort.
Articles in this section
- Is Chessington World of Adventures Resort suitable for families with young children?
- What services do you offer for parents with young children?
- Do you have a Baby Feeding Room?
- Where can I purchase/heat baby food?
- Where are your Baby Changing Facilities?
- Can I hire a buggy or pushchair?
- Do you offer a Parent Swap Pass?
- How do I collect POP Badges?
- Can I bring a scooter?