If you have only received one order confirmation, you have only been charged once - the duplicate payment will be released back to you within 10 working days. If you have more than one order confirmation and you have made a accidental duplicate booking please email email@example.com and explain the situation and they will assist you further.
Articles in this section
- How do I book tickets online?
- I have not received my email confirmation - what should I do?
- I'm having issues booking online - what should I do?
- Can I change the date of my booking?
- Can I buy tickets on the day when I arrive?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- Why has my payment failed?
- Can I cancel my booking and get a refund for my pre-booked tickets?
- I need to add an Under 3 or Carer ticket to my existing order, how can I do this?
- Do I have to print my Print@Home tickets or can I show them on my phone?