Fastrack Tickets get you onto our most popular rides faster!
- Book our Fastrack packages online and get 10% off the on-the-day price.
- Most package tickets are not timed - you can enjoy the rides at whatever time suits you.
- For Fastrack packages that are timed - You will be required to select the start time for your package. When you collect your Fastrack tickets, you will be issued times to go on each ride from this time slot.
- The exact queue time saved depends on the length of the main queue.
For Fastrack packages available please visit here.
Anyone under the age of 3 does not require an entrance ticket or fast track ticket. Adults will need to purchase a Fastrack ticket for themselves and any under children aged under 3 will be able to join them in the Fastrack queue.
All Fastrack tickets are per person & anyone aged 3 years old or over that wants to go on the ride will need their own ticket.
Terms and Conditions:
Some things worth knowing about Fastrack Tickets.
- Fastrack tickets do not give you entry to the park; you will still need to purchase your day entry tickets.
- The number of Fastrack tickets sold each day is limited and pre-purchasing is highly recommended.
- Fastrack entry lines operate from 10.30am - park close.
- Fastrack tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lost Fastrack tickets can’t be replaced.
- Please consult our full ride listing before purchasing all Fastrack tickets to ensure they are suitable.
- Fastrack queues operate as a proportion of the main queue line time, and won’t give you instant access to rides during peak times.
- Anyone above 0.9 metres will need to purchase a Fastrack ticket.