If you have lost your Merlin Annual Pass, you will need to visit one of our UK Merlin Attractions, where the admissions team will be able to look up your details on their system and print off a new pass. Please note, a £10 administration fee applies for each pass that is reprinted.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- Can I upgrade my Chessington World of Adventures Annual Pass to a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?