If you have lost your Merlin Annual Pass, you will need to visit one of our UK Merlin Attractions, where the admissions team will be able to look up your details on their system and print off a new pass. Please note, a £10 administration fee applies for each pass that is reprinted.
Articles in this section
- Can I currently purchase a Merlin Annual/Membership Pass?
- Merlin DigiPass FAQs
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- I have ordered my Merlin Pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet, what should I do?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?