A Merlin Annual Pass can only be used by the named holder. Each pass will have the name and photograph of the Passholder printed. Sharing a Merlin Annual Pass is not permitted and will result in the pass being permanently confiscated without compensation.
Articles in this section
- Merlin DigiPass FAQs
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- Can I upgrade my Chessington World of Adventures Annual Pass to a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?