A Merlin Annual Pass can only be used by the named holder. Each pass will have the name and photograph of the Passholder printed. Sharing a Merlin Annual Pass is not permitted and will result in the pass being permanently confiscated without compensation.
Articles in this section
- Can I currently purchase a Merlin Annual/Membership Pass?
- Merlin DigiPass FAQs
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass; What do I do?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- I have ordered my Merlin Pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet, what should I do?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?