Yes! If you are a Chessington Annual Passholder, you are welcome to visit during our Howl'o'ween event. You are not required to pre-book your entry, however, due to the popularity of the event, we do recommend arriving early!
Articles in this section
- What is Howl'o'ween?
- What's new for Howl'o'ween in 2019?
- What dates are Howl'o'ween on?
- What are the restrictions for the Howl'o'ween attractions?
- How does the Spook Rating guide work?
- I am a Chessington Annual Pass holder, do I get entry to Howl'o'ween?
- I am a Chessington Off Peak Annual Pass holder, can I visit during Howl'o'ween?
- I am a Premium Merlin Annual Pass holder, can I use my Share the Fun vouchers when visiting for Howl'o'ween?
- I am a Merlin Annual Pass holder, can I purchase Friends and Family tickets to visit during Howl'o'ween?
- Do I need to pre-book for Howl'o'ween if I am a Pass holder?