Carers are able to enter the park free of charge if they are accompanying their dependent, who has a full priced ticket. Documentation is required to be shown, such as a Blue Badge, DLA/PIP/DWP letter or letter from a NHS or Private Healthcare medical professional.
Articles in this section
- What is Winter's Tail?
- What are the opening times during Winter's Tail?
- How do I purchase tickets for the Winter's Tail event and what do they include?
- What Rides and Attractions will be available during Winter's Tail?
- Will the whole Theme Park be open during Winter's Tail?
- Can I just visit the Grotto during Winter's Tail?
- Is the Grotto entry included in Winter's Tail tickets and how do I book my time slot?
- I am a Merlin Annual Pass holder, can I book Friends and Family tickets or use Share the Fun Vouchers during Winter's Tail?
- Do I receive a free carer ticket if I am disabled and wishing to visit during the Winter's Tail event?
- Is the Grotto wheelchair accessible for the Winter's Tail event?