Chessington World of Adventures Resort Annual Passholder Day
Sunday March 15, 2020, from 10am to 5pm
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is delighted to invite Merlin and Chessington Annual Passholders to be the first to enjoy ‘Britain’s Wildest Adventure’ ahead of officially opening for 2020.
- This is a pre-book event only - Tickets are now SOLD OUT
- Merlin and Chessington Annual Passholders must present a pre-booked event ticket along with a valid Pass
- Children that do not require a Pass for entry (under 3 years of age) still require a pre-booked event ticket to enter
- Hotel guests with a Pass will be able to enter the Theme Park and Zoo without pre-booking a ticket
- Please note - Friends and Family Tickets are not available for this event and Share the Fun Vouchers are not valid.
Do I need to get an Eventbrite ticket if I am staying in the Chessington Hotels overnight?
If you’re staying in the Hotels on the evening of Saturday March 14 or Sunday March 15, 2020, and have a valid Merlin or Chessington Annual Pass, you will not need an Eventbrite ticket to gain access to the Annual Passholder Day.
Will the Rainforest/ Elmer’s Flying Jumbos be available?
As the Annual Passholder Day provides you with exclusive access to the Resort ahead of officially opening for 2020, new Land, the Rainforest, will be unavailable as we make the finishing touches ahead of opening on Thursday March 19.
New ride Elmer’s Flying Jumbos, will be ready for you to enjoy on Annual Passholder Day.
What rides will be available?
While we plan on having as much of the Theme Park and Zoo open as possible for the day, there may be rides subject to availability. We will be sure to let you know on the day if any rides are unavailable.