Specific documentation is required in order to obtain a Ride Access Pass. Staff reserve the right to refuse a Pass to anyone who does not produce one of the following:
• A certified NHS letter from your doctor or consultant, clearly stating why you are eligible for the Pass.
• A letter from a medical professional (Nurse, Bupa Healthcare Advisor etc.) clearly stating why you are eligible for the Pass.
• A DLA, DWP or PIP letter stating you are entitled to Higher Rate Mobility allowance. (no other letters will be accepted).
• A Blue Badge along with an additional form of photographic identification.”
• The CredAbility ACCESS CARD
Unless stated otherwise, no more than 3 companions can accompany any disabled Adventurer. Companions can be interchanged throughout the day.