Please book an Annual Pass as appropriate and bring proof of entitlement to the Annual Pass holders Hub in Mexicana. The proof of entitlement accepted is the same as for a carer’s ticket. Please note the carer pass cannot be used without the presence of the disabled Passholder it belongs to. This is because the pass is designed to offer assistance to the disabled guest only.
Articles in this section
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Can I book my tickets online if I require a carer ticket?
- How do you collect a carer ticket?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- What if I am buying an Annual Pass?
- How do I collect a carer's Annual Pass?
- Do you have Blue Badge Parking?
- Do I have to pay for parking if I am a Blue Badge holder?