Annual Pass holders with a disability have the option of a transferable free carer pass. The carer pass is issued to the disabled guest and will have the name, date of birth and a photo of the disabled guest. It is therefore transferrable between carers.
Articles in this section
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Can I book my tickets online if I require a carer ticket?
- How do you collect a carer ticket?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- What if I am buying an Annual Pass?
- How do I collect a carer's Annual Pass?
- Do you have Blue Badge Parking?
- Do I have to pay for parking if I am a Blue Badge holder?