A carer must be over 14 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who has the disability. The carer would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing it for the duration of the visit. If more than one carer’s ticket is required, a letter from a GP or consultant is needed stating the number of carers required.
Articles in this section
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Can I book my tickets online if I require a carer ticket?
- How do you collect a carer ticket?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- What if I am buying an Annual Pass?
- How do I collect a carer's Annual Pass?
- Do you have Blue Badge Parking?
- Do I have to pay for parking if I am a Blue Badge holder?