The below definitions are in relation to the ride specific information. If you require any further information, please speak to a ride host or visit Guest Help & Information located in Adventure Point.
- Ability to enter/exit ride vehicle on slow moving platform – Some rides board whilst they are moving slowly in the ride station. Guests must be able to board without requiring the ride to stop.
- Minimum of four functioning feet/hands to brace against ride forces – Riders must have all feet/hands (inclusive of secured prosthetics) to brace themselves during the ride and also to be able to exit in the event of a mid-ride evacuation.
- Minimum of three functioning feet/hands to brace against ride forces – Riders must have a minimum of three feet/hands (inclusive of secured prosthetics) to brace themselves during the ride and also to be able to exit in the event of a mid-ride evacuation (two hands, one foot OR two feet, one hand).
- Full upper body control (including head & neck) – Guest must have sufficient control to support their head, neck and upper body and maintain the proper riding position throughout the experience.
- Ride evacuation - In the unlikely event of a delay with operations, sometimes it is necessary to ask guests to exit their vehicles onto specially designated platforms back to the park before the ride has finished the experience.
- Use of evacuation platform – Riders must be able to navigate set distance on a metal walkway in the event of a mid-ride exit.
- Ability to exit vehicle via use of a ladder – In the event of a mid-ride exit some attractions may require the use of a ladder. Riders must be able to exit the vehicle without assistance in this case.