All accessible bedrooms are provided with emergency assistance alarms although guests are reminded to inform Hotel Reception if they would require any assistance in the event of a fire evacuation. If you are not staying in an Accessible Room, it is vital that you inform Hotel Reception if you will require any assistance in the event of an emergency. There are also refuge points on all stairwells in the event of a fire evacuation.
Articles in this section
- Is Explorer Glamping accessible?
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- How do I book an accessible room for my Short Break?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from the Hotels?
- Can I bring an assistance dog on my Short Break?
- Does a carer receive free Theme Park entry for a Short Break booking?
- What facilities are within the accessible rooms?
- What if there is an emergency when I'm staying in the Hotel?
- Do you have parking for Blue Badge holders at the Hotels?