You will need to pre-book your ticket here. On arrival, please bring your barcode or voucher to admissions where you will be issued a ticket to scan through turnstiles to the park.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book for anyone under 3 years old or a carer?
- I have tickets booked for a visit during your temporary closure, how do I re-book?
- What happens if I have a Sun Superdays Ticket?
- Can I come back in 2020 using your Rainy Day Guarantee?
- Do I need to pre-book my visit as a Merlin Pass holder?
- Do I need to pre-book my visit as a Chessington Annual Pass holder?
- I am a Chessington Annual Pass holder, how do I book my "Bring a friend" benefit?
- I have Local Resident Tickets, can I visit?
- Can I use my Merlin Employee Magic Pass?
- I have a ticket from a Gifting/Experience company, how do I book?