If you are a Chessington Annual Passholder, you are welcome to visit during our Howl'o'ween event. You must pre-book entry online as we are continuing to manage capacity to the Resort.
Articles in this section
- What is Howl'o'ween?
- Do I need to pre-book for Howl'o'ween?
- What dates is Howl'o'ween on?
- What is Creepy Caves: Resurgence and is it included in my entry ticket?
- What's new for Howl'o'ween in 2020?
- What are the restrictions for the Howl'o'ween attractions?
- I am a Chessington or Merlin Passholder, do I get entry to Howl'o'ween for free?
- I am a Premium Merlin Annual Passholder, can I use my Share the Fun vouchers when visiting for Howl'o'ween?
- I am a Chessington Off Peak Annual Passholder, can I visit during Howl'o'ween?
- I am a Merlin Passholder, can I purchase Friends and Family tickets to visit during Howl'o'ween?