Yes, the Ride Access Pass can be used on all rides which have a queuing system. Certain attractions are classed as queue-free attractions so you will not need to use the Ride Access Pass for these, however, please be aware there may be a short wait to access these attractions in order to manage capacity. Please speak to the Ride Attendant for more information.
Articles in this section
- Why have you switched over to a Digital System?
- Will I still be able to collect an ID Card that is valid at LEGOLAND Windsor, Thorpe Park, Chessington and Alton Towers?
- Can I use the Ride Access Pass on all rides?
- Do I need a phone to use the Ride Access Pass system?
- Do I need to head to Guest Help and Information if I already have my 2 year Merlin Ride Access Card?
- Ride Access Pass: All you need to know.
- I’m experiencing problems with my Ride Access Pass while I’m on Park. Who can help?
- What is the Ride Access Pass?
- How does the Ride Access Pass work?
- How do I apply for the Ride Access Pass?