We aim to make our rides and attractions accessible to as many people as possible. Certain rides and attractions in our Resort can be physically demanding and vigorous. Your health and safety is our number one priority, therefore, we reserve the right to refuse admission to certain rides should we feel there is a danger to a particular individual for any reason. We have been advised by the Health and Safety Executive that refusal on the grounds of health and safety does not constitute discrimination. For full details please visit our Accessibility page on our website or find our Accessibility Guide here.
Articles in this section
- What animals can I see at the Zoo?
- What are the height restrictions for the rides?
- What Family Rides and Attractions do you have available?
- What Thrill Rides and Attractions do you have available?
- What are the current queue times?
- What is Go Ape?
- What are the different Zoo areas?
- Are there any age restrictions?
- What is the Woodland Discovery Centre?
- What Daily Shows and Activities do you run?