Disabled guests can obtain one free carer's ticket upon arrival* when providing proof of disability.
*Please note: Everyone, including Passholders, under 3s and carers (on the production of documentation) will need to pre-book a ticket online to guarantee entry.
For proof of disability please bring ONE of the following forms of documentation:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credability’s Access Card
A carer must be over 14 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who has the disability. The carer would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing it for the duration of the visit.