All ticket-holding guests are able to obtain a carer ticket when they present one of the following forms of documentation at Admissions:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
Further photo identification may be requested at Admissions alongside the above documentation.
The carer is required to be at least 14 years of age. Please note children under 14 must be accompanied by someone aged 16+ years.
Carers must be able to take responsibility for relaying instructions to the guest they are caring for and help embark and disembark a ride where appropriate.
If you require further information, please contact our Guest Experience Team via email@example.com or, on the day, speak to a member of staff who would be happy to assist you further.