All ticket-holding guests are able to obtain a carer ticket when they present one of the following forms of documentation at Admissions:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credability’s Access Card
The carer is required to be at least 14 years of age. Please note children under 14 must be accompanied by someone aged 16+ years.
Carers must be able to take responsibility for relaying instructions to the guest they are caring for and help embark and disembark a ride where appropriate.
If you require further information, please contact our Guest Experience Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or, on the day, speak to a member of staff who would be happy to assist you further.