Assistance/guide dogs are welcome in the accommodation but please tell us in advance so we can allocate the most appropriate room for you. To do so, please contact email@example.com at least 7 days in advance of your visit. (Please note, this is for special requests and requirements only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other purposes.) Upon arrival, please advise Reception of any additional requirements and they will endeavour to accommodate these where possible.
Articles in this section
- Is Explorer Glamping accessible?
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- How do I book an accessible room for my Short Break?
- Can I hire a wheelchair from the Hotels?
- Can I bring an assistance dog on my Short Break?
- Does a carer receive free Theme Park entry for a Short Break booking?
- What facilities are within the accessible rooms?
- What if there is an emergency when I'm staying in the Hotel?
- Do you have parking for Blue Badge holders at the Hotels?